We will supplement your existing team by providing additional technical knowledge, experience and resource exactly when and where they may be required in your organisation.
Using our experience and proven methodologies for product improvement and problem solving, we can help you to value-engineer your existing products and processes to give you additional technical and commercial advantage.
We are experts in product re-engineering to solve long term quality issues and / or cost reduction, and employ many of the formal, customer focused techniques used during a New Development Project, such as Six Sigma DMEDI Principles and design tools such as Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Risk Assessments
Some examples of Existing Product Support we have offered our clients are below:
- Provide extra resource to support short-term day to day CAD, calculation and drawing requirements
- Provide Supplemental Reference Calculations and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for legacy products to establish fit for purpose or otherwise where requested in terms of product weight limits
- Expert Witness Reports
- Research Legacy Projects, Best Practices, Regulations and Standards
- Support Product Testing or re-testing as required
- Consult on CE Marking and Type Approval to International standards such as DNV
- Work to, or Help to Establish, Drawing Standards to BS 8888:2011 Technical product documentation & specification
- Work to, or Help to Establish, Document Control Standards to:
- ISO 11442:2006 Technical Product Documentation
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems – Requirements
Contact us now to arrange your free no-obligation consultation and let us demonstrate how we can help you to Turn your Ideas Into Reality